All registrants must bring the following:
- Proof of Child’s Date of Birth (must be 5 years of age on or before 9/01/2016)
- Certified copy of a Birth Certificate, Notarized Affidavit of Birth, Baptismal Certificate, Physician’s Cert. /Hospital Cert., County Recorder’s Cert. or Passport.
- Child’s Current Immunization Record Including:
- 4 Polio (3 is acceptable if the last dose was given on or after the fourth birthday),
- 5 DPT (4 is acceptable if the last dose was given on or after the fourth birthday),
- 2 MMR,
- 3 Hepatitis B,
- and Varicella (chicken pox) or proof that the child has had chicken pox confirmed by a health care provider.
- A Complete Physical Exam
- Please bring proof of a physical exam. All children entering Kindergarten are required to have a physical at time of registration. The Physical Exam must be done after August 8, 2015.
- A Complete Oral Health Assessment (Dental Exam)
- Please bring proof of a dental exam. The Dental Exam must be done after August 8, 2015.
- Verification of Residence
- Any current utility bill, receipts from rent or property tax payments.
- Current preschool students must register at your school of residence.
*Please pick up a packet in the front office. Must have all completed documents at the time of registration.
*Please call 209-576-4009 for any questions or e-mail: email@example.com
REGISTRATION DATE IS MARCH 8, 2016